On Thu, 9 Dec 2010, Husk 00 wrote:

You have many tools to don't run into problematic issue during workshops. I mean, always you will find an alternative to an object that suit your needs on your platform. The solution is not ban windows as not ban pidip or unauthorize. Is just talk about alternatives and possibilities, telling what you use and what people can use. Show (and tell about) the different flowers of our garden

Some of us have restrictions about the use of software. If our contract says we have to teach only free software (because the course is explicitly about free software, for example), we can't teach pidip or unauthorized, because they are not free software.

Look at this -> http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html