Mathieu wrote:
PDP's presence in Pd-extended is quite truncated. I don't know why
(doesn't make sense). You have to download a source package from PDP's
site instead.

> For more general packet stuff, there is pdp/doc/misc/layers.txt,
> overview.html, and pdp/doc/introduction

The patches inside the "introduction" directory have been moved into the example directory in Pd Extended. I had overlooked them being inside the example directory, thinking they'd be similar to other example patches (which definitely are not aimed at someone not already familiar with the basics of pdp).

The file "layers.txt" doesn't exist in "misc", nor does overview.html but there is old-overview.html, which however, is very similar in content to the project's home page at http://zwizwa.be/pdp/ which doesn't explain very much.

I'll have a look at the introduction patches and the help patches for the window objects, I guess I can start from there.

Thanks again
m.