great! thanks for all the work... good to have this in pd for data
visualization, etc...

anyway, a quick test patch is attached. the third message doesn't
work. might you guys know why? is it the "&" in the request? request
looks right...

which brings up the question. how to handle complicated requests with
strange characters in message boxes....

> For anyone wanting to build it themselves on Mac OS X, I updated the Fink
> package.  It is now called 'json-c'
> since there were name conflicts for 'libjson'.  It should also be in 10.7 now.

yeah i dont know why but its still not in 10.7.

Thanks for the builds though!!! work good!

>>> "http://search.twitter.com/search.json?q=%23puredata"; is sent to

--
m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.