Hi folks,

I'm looking for a way to communicate between Pd and the transport of Ardour. There used to be a jack-transport object, but the main page for this seems down and it's not in any other repository I've searched. I found pd-jackclock, but I get the following error after setting up the Makefile with the location of the Pd sources and trying to "make". Hope someone can help with this. Thanks!

Derek

derek@shuttle-xpc:~/Downloads/pd-jackclock-1.0$ make
cc -ICFLAGS+=-I /usr/include/pdextended/m_pd.h -fPIC -O2 -Wall -Wimplicit -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-unused -Wno-parentheses -Wno-switch -c jackclock.c -o jackclock.o
cc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S with multiple files
make: *** [jackclock.o] Error 1

--
derek holzer
noise.art.technology