so, you cannot add it in your build, but can be added to the Documents
folder buy the user via webDAV? (is that the way rjdj did it, like through
a website? i wasn't too fond of that)

i imagine it'll still be possible to add 'scenes' via ftp as in
http://blog.makezine.com/2008/11/03/howto-hacking-rjdj-with-p/

also, i vote for [import] as it's what i'm accustomed to

--
www.epicjefferson.com
www.avmachinists.org Puerto Rico based Art Collective/ Non-Profit Org