i use ghostess and send it in via jack

On 04/07/2013 12:08 AM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
All,

I did some digging around existing plugin solutions for fluidsynth and other synths on Linux and so far had no luck. pluginhost~ segfaults as soon as it is loaded (help patch does). Removing ":hexter" from the [pluginhost~ hexter.so:hexter 2] fixes this but one cannot open any of the guis (they all either do not do anything or eventually crash pd. The old fluid~ is gone, nowhere to be found, so is dssi~. It is possible that this problem stems from some weird configuration on my system but before I try digging in that direction, just wanted to see what everyone else's thoughts were on this one. The problem btw manifests both on local build of pd-extended and pd-l2ork. Not sure about vanilla...