I'd like one day to understand how to implement DS into a GOP, it's a bit triky,
then on a single window it's possible to have the whole interface.

I wrote something about it in a thread some weeks ago: http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2013-05/102819.html

it's not really possible to do this in the context we're talking about because we don't know which scalar is modified when it's embedded into an array, a way would be about using y value, but in this case y is always = 0

ah, you mean an "element" instead of a scalar (although they're all scalars when drawn). the only way I would remember now would be use the [struct] output to trigger a comparation of the previous array with the current one, saved as lists. not optimal at all, but it can work if there aren't too many elements.