Thanks, Doug. The old list allowed following the list via the archives
while still retaining the ability to post. Do you think that will be
possible here, as well.

Brian Walsh

Doug Brewer wrote:

> For those who wish to read the list on the web, I've started an
> archive at the following URL:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/pentax-discuss%40pdml.net/
>
> Please note that currently there's no method for posting to the list
> from there; you must be subscribed to the PDML in order to post.
> . . . .
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the Pentax-Discuss Mail
List. If you wish to unsubscribe, please send a message to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
(without the quotes) saying "unsubscribe pentax-discuss" (again with no quotes) and
you will be dropped like a hot potato.