Um,

   Just a thought . . . the high bidder has a 26 rating on eBay . . . so he's not a
'newbie' to ebay . . . it's possible this guy is a
collecter and saw an Excellent ME Super and couldn't resist?

Illinois Bill

1/5/01 1:33:24 PM, Chris Brogden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Fri, 5 Jan 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>>     Just goes to show that PT Barnum was right, there is a sucker (err
>> customer) born every minute. Much as I love the ME, I would buy new
>> for that money, no 25+ year old camera is worth that much imho.
>> Onemust do their research before bidding. On the other hand may you
>> find this person's twin when you go to sell yours.
>
>That would be nice.  :)  I'm actually going to link my eBay ad to this
>guy's page just so potential bidders can see it.  I've never done that
>before, but I can't resist this time.  And if someone offered me an LX or
>an Asahiflex for $280, I'd jump at the chance.  Not too likely,
>though. <g>
>
>chris

>and follow the directions.

---
William Kane
http://www.wmkane.ScienceTeachers.com
---
Want to make money while surfing the web?
click here:  http://www.alladvantage.com/joinsecure.asp?refid=auy501