Thanks Jeff for the girls!

Boy, are we (men - or at least some of us - all right, me then) primitive or what....
Charming girls, although the clothing didn't always help and a lot of cars distracted
the view.
(Hope someone will give them the URL for their albums.)
My Tokyo Auto Salon 2001 Companion Girls Charm Award goes to the couple with the
blue/yellow umbrella.

Btw. What do you mean - "too dense to see the light"? Didn't understand that part.
:-)
Lasse

Jeff wrote

visit http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions.