I was shooting with a Sony Cybershot DSC-F55 and my buddy was shooting with
a Canon Powershot (3.3 megapixel model).

Though I didn't mention it yesterday, I had my first embarassing moment as a
photographer. As the layout of the floor of the show was somewhat crowded, I
took my first spill carrying my PZ-1p while talking to my buddy after
leaving a booth. Luckily, as I felt myself start to trip, I instinctively
curled my right wrist in towards my body and rolled as I fell. Bodily
contact points were my wrist and my hip so though my PZ didn't touch
anything, my Cybershot (which was in a hip case on my right side) got
obliterated...

Even though I was planning to replace the unit by early summer, I wasn't
going to do it in such an extreme fashion!

Cheers,

Jeff

*digital-less in a digital world

visit http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions.