> From what I understand, I'll be shooting a general
Gee tom, this almost sounds like you're being framed...
A general - from what country? Iraq? Anyway, you better have Clinton declare a state
of war first or you'll be in for a murder charge.

>in a basic head and shoulders shot, more or less, from the medals up.
Ok then, forget about the 645. This sounds rather like a basic shotgun job.

>In the background there's some sort of LCD screen they want me to use.
That's the new McDonald's ad on Tinnamon Square. Now it's getting clearer.

> Do I just give them rights to one print?
Sell the pictures through an agency. This will take care of all your future financial
worries...

> Thanks.
3% on the gross sales.

> tv