From:   Dan Scott [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Sunday, January 14, 2001 3:55 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Slide/negative cleaning

Anyone have any suggestions on cleaning techniques for slides and
negatives? I've been scanning things that look very clean to the nekkid-eye
and have been dismayed by the amount of crud showing up in the scans.
Blowing on them before scanning doesn't seem to prevent the crud from
showing up. Is static electricity playing any part in this?

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Visit the PUG at
http://pug.komkon.org.