Alan wrote:

> Personally, I don't care much about how many features they put in (I don't
> use most of them anyway), but the overall built quality and the choice of
> material.

I agree totally.

>The Z-1p is not a bad camera, but its rather dated AF ability and
> plastic bottom have me worried. Not to mentione the damn plastic eyepiece
> which is scratched in no time. Aren't their own top of the line model
> deserved something better?

Definitely. The Z-1p is a very well built camera. Pity about the Airfix kit plastic
quality they chose for outer body material. I swear that the plastic is of the same
type as that of those plastic models.

Pål

go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Visit the PUG at
http://pug.komkon.org.