Pål Jensen wrote:

> > Rob Studdert forwarded a warning about a Paypal scam to the PDML group last
> > week (an Australian server identified as secure.paypal-services.com).
>
> Isn't paypal a complete scam anyhow. I lost $1 on this scam. Supposedly you should
>get a
> four digit number with the Visa charge. My never came and theres no info on their
>web page
> how to delete your account. Stay clear.

Pay Pal isn't a scam but someone was operating a web page *pretending* to be Pay Pal
and running a
scam that way. (Like the fake AOL "please send us your password" web pages) I've had
thousands of
dollars of purchases and sales through Pay Pay with nary a glitch. For doing business
on line with
individuals it's as safe as a money order but much quicker. They don't operate from
all countries
yet, which may be why Pål had problems.
go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Visit the PUG at
http://pug.komkon.org.