On 18 Jan 2001, at 0:18, Tom Rittenhouse wrote:

> Yes, and when you want to shoot a horizontal and a verticle of the same
> subject you can unmount and remount the camera on the tripod rather
> going to the trouble of tilting the head ninety degrees.<g>  Hey, guess
> what, my 1952 Graphic has the same "feature".
> --Tom

When I owned the P645 I just put a Bogen/Manfrotto QR plate on each
mount so that I could flip the body, on my 67 I use the Bogen/Manfrotto 340
Elbow Bracket, it provides a QR plate for vertical or horizontal shooting, not
so silly hey? I absolutely hate having to use the 3 way head levers when the
head is tilted through 90 degrees.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA