Well, I got this one, too.  I fired off a response mentioning that just
because someone else lost an entirely different court case against a
company that did business in a different way from Lycos, I still must be
paid for each use of my images, as specified in my contracts, which
Lycos has declined to read or sign.  Again, I asked for the contact
information for their accounting department.

I also asked them to explain why they only followed robots.txt and not
meta tags.

Aaron

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.