----- Original Message -----
From: "Ann Sanfedele" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: 100% finders

> > PAUL STENQUIST wrote:
> > >
> > > I have a film holder for my
> > > enlarger that I attacked with
> > > a die grinder to leave an
> > > irregular border that exposes
> > > some of the film edge.
> >
> I'm not too handy, either, and basically used a sharpie for
the black
> border look.  I
> wonder what terrible stuff I've done to some of my photos as a
result
> but for the
> most part I haven't done it to the archivally processed stuff,
just RC
> prints.

Here is an even easier way. Take the window out of a mat, and
after you have made the exposure, put the cardstock onto the
easel and turn on the room lights for a few moments. No need to
centre it, just do it in two steps, with the cardstock touching
one of the bottom corners for the first exposure, then move it
to the opposite corner for the next one. Viola, instant full
bleed effect, with none of the blood.
William Robb

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.