Yes, the price is correct - $19.95 for the lens. Mitch is a very nice
guy, does a good job running the store, he and Jeff do well as
photographers in the studio, as printers in the darkroom or on the
machine. But Mitch just doesn't understand used-lens value. I have
actually chastised him a few times for being too low! Got an 50mm A
f/1.4 for $25 from him a couple of years ago.

Good luck.

Stan

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.