The pseudonym "nikke." is a professional dealer who sells all thinkable Exakta/Praktika
(GDR) stuff. It is only very slightly cheaper than in the shops. I once bought a cheap
repro kit from him and the transaction went out good. He is slower than private
sellers,
because he's a professional with many auctions. Most complaints are because of
slowliness.
My personal impression is, that it's too expensive. But if $240 are peanuts for you and
you just want to try out this thingy, feel free...

Best wishes
    Wieland
      <><