At 06:42 24.1.2001 +0800, you wrote:
[...]
>I am happy having the 1/4000 top shutter speed, but if I had had to buy it
>I probably would have saved the couple of hundred dollars and bought the
>MZ-5n.

Interestingly, both MZ-5n and MZ-3 sell for almost a same price here in
Czech republic. In some shops, the difference is only 1200 Kc (~45 USD!)
!!! But the MZ-5n is unfortunately a bit overpriced compared to e.g. B+H
new... ;(

For comparsion, I have seen MZ-5n sell for ~15800 Kc(400$) new, and MZ-3
for 16900 (440$)new.

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.