Paul Jones asked:

> Is there any online camera stores
> based in Canada? similar to KEHor B&H.

I believe Henry's in Toronto was mentioned, and I just had a
nice, pleasant buying experience with Dunne and Rundle Photo in
Vancouver.  I dealt with Jack at the Granville store.
http://www.dunneandrundle.com/

Bill mentioned Chris at Don's Photo.  I don't know if Don's has
a web site,  but heck, Chris is here every day.   I've made a
purchase or two from Chris, and it,  too, was a very pleasant
experience.  I've also bought from Don's -but not Chris' store -
and was very happy with the service, price, and the quality of
the goods.

My experience with Henry's has been through eBay, but when
talking with the store people I was impressed by their pleasant
demeanor and the fact that, on my second purchase, almost two
months later, the woman I spoke with remembered me.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]