How dumb I am! I just mixed in a roll of Acupan T800 with Fomapan 400
pushed 2 stops (16 min in Microphen) ... The Acupan 800 was exposed as 2
stop push also, but needs quite less developing in MPH to get there -
around 14-15 minutes AT MAX. Results: the 800+2 is quite overdeveloped.
Pushing didn't help either!

Highlights are all blocked up, while shadows are there, but contrast is way
too much. I can try printing on grade 0 or 00, will have to try. Could some
proportional reducer help reduce the highlights? Farmer's reducer?

I have not yet used reducers, would it work on such a grainy push here? I
don't want to cause more mess than I already have. I just hate this
contrasty concert lightning! Next time I will "underdevelop" (or not push)
some TMZ at ISO speed (around 1000 - 1200, ain't it?). should be better.
Now that I got some faster glass, I can go down in iso ;)

Thanks the B&W gurus!

Frantisek

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.