Mike wrote:

"Can you point us to any websites or additional pictures on the web of the
new Pentax MZ-S? I'm still eager to hear several specifications, namely:

[snip]
--viewfinder coverage"

REPLY:
I've been told that viewfinder  coverage is 98%. Take it with a grain of salt though...

Takeshita wrote:

"I'll continue to search for the information on MZ-S and
31mm Ltd.  And I'm checking PENTAX JAPAN's web site
every day for a new press release."

REPLY:

The MZ-S will be shown at PMA in February, almost certainly in finalized form. If
we're lucky, press releases may emerge even before that in Japan.

Pål

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.