I've been experimenting with a few black backgrounds - cloth,
velvet, flat black paint, an old towel, and a blanket.
Depending on the light, some are good for Zone 0 some of the
time, others are not so good at any time.  Of course, a lot has
to do with the light and the range between the subject and the
background, but what have you found that gives you the blackest
background under most, if not all, lighting conditions?  Maybe
there's something you've tried that I've not, and with which I'm
not familiar.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]