I just took a quick look at several SMC lenses...

There's a lot of variation. My non-SMC Super Takumar 55 f1.8 is decidedly yellow, but the non-SMC Super Takumar 135 f3.5 is decidedly blue, as is the Takumar 500 f4.5.  New lenses are bluish with hind of green, with the most notable exception being the A* 300 f4, which is bluing with RED overtones...

- MCC