----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Owens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: January 29, 2001 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: Screw-mount to K-mount adapter

> > Couldn't I just sell it on eBay and make a bundle? You know:
> > could put *rare* in the heading.
> > (Or maybe "L@@K" or "MINTY!")
>
> "MINTY"  might work but I'm afraid "rare" probably wouldn't.
There's
> usually dozens of these advertised on ebay :-)

No! It doesn't work that way.  Only if you have two, can you
sell one. If you have only one, and sell it, then you won't have
any, which makes you worse off than you were when you had one.
No one WANTS to be worse off. Therefore, you MUST buy lenses to
go with the adaptor.
It's very logical, if you don't think about it too much.
William Robb

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.