Dan,
    That shows a deep misunderstanding of market
forces, economics and the dislocations that 'men with
guns' or should I say power centers cause in them.  I
cannot even begin to refute that statement in the
amount of space available in an e-mail and I doubt
that you would read it.  I was but speaking of the
market forces that are visible on e-bay, there is
nothing there that is life or death, the 'need' for
any item is measured by how much you are willing to
spend.