Hi everyone,

I recently (last weekend) purchased a MZ-5n, still
being the satisfied owner of a MZ-M.

Now, it is time to show that the MZ-M is a 'great
backup body' as a lot of reviews say... which brings
up a couple of questions to me, (who never had two
bodies):

- How, in a general sense, do you use a second body? I
imagine that shooting b&w, or using it in 'dangerous'
trips, ...

- In which kind of pictures woul you 'specialize' the
MZ-M? (a manual body, no TTL flash, no spot-metering
...)

Maybe your advice is 'trade it for a good lens', but I
have read a lot of times that people keeps a backup
body.

Thanks in advance for your ideas,
Jaume