Ken Takeshita wrote:

>I held my MZ-3 exactly in the way the Italian magazine photo showed, and it
>looked to me almost the same size as the MZ-3.
>
>So, I think the MZ-S is really compact, and as you say, it would be nice to
>see the compact camera like this with better and refined features (slant
>part could house more things than the current MZ series).  At this size, I
>would not complain some missing features etc.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Ken

Hi Ken,

I think you're right.

I  did the same thing with my zx-5n (and I have large hands); the only
difference in size I could see was the mz-s was taller where the upper deck
was raised and tilted. The total height, from the top of the pentaprism to
the bottom of the camera, as well as the total width, right side to left
side, looks identical to the same points on the zx-5n.

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.