At 07:04 AM 2/1/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I recently (last weekend) purchased a MZ-5n, still
>being the satisfied owner of a MZ-M.
>
>Now, it is time to show that the MZ-M is a 'great
>backup body' as a lot of reviews say... which brings
>up a couple of questions to me, (who never had two
>bodies):
>
>- How, in a general sense, do you use a second body? I
>imagine that shooting b&w, or using it in 'dangerous'
>trips, ...

Right, two different films, Color vs BW, Print film VS Slide, 100 ASA vs 400
ASA...

>- In which kind of pictures woul you 'specialize' the
>MZ-M? (a manual body, no TTL flash, no spot-metering
>...)
TRIPOD and take you time to focus stuff
ZX-5n when you want autofocus

>Maybe your advice is 'trade it for a good lens', but I
>have read a lot of times that people keeps a backup
>body.

Say you got 1/2 roll used in the zx-5n of 100 speed film,
and now you are going somewhere to take pictures and want a different speed
film, or are doing someone a favor and leaving hte film with them after you
are finished.....
one has prime - one has zoom...