Hello

Anyone know about Tokina lenses? Specificially, I'm wondering about the
Tokina 24-40mm f2.8 ATX, what it's rep is?  Would it be a lot less sharper
than a prime WA? Enough to cancell out the advantage of having 24-28-35-40mm
in one lens? It is a little expensive, even used....   Is it worth it?

My other considerations are good lenses (and also a lot cheaper), they are
the 28mm f2.8 Pentax M (preferably) or A or F lenses.
Any opinions on the Tokina, or on the Pentax WA's, based on experience?

(Will be using this WA lens on my manual ZX-M....)

Thanks,
Skip

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.