Gianfranco Irlanda wrote:

Sounds like a fabulous day all around -- collecting money due, getting
slides returned, seeing great photos, meeting heroes and getting a
chance to photograph them and then -- perhaps best of all -- love on the
horizon, meeting a young lady who finds you attractive. Wow. I am
jealous of everything.

> ...she
> has fourteen years less than me... I don't know if I must feel happy to be
> attractive to a seventeen years old girl or unhappy to be heading to the fifth
> decade :(

Don't be unhappy. Celebrate. My current wife is 17 years younger than I
am and everything has worked out fine for both of us. You must realize
that we men only improve with age. :)

I assume you took some photos of the young lady that will give you a
reason to drop around and visit her soon.
visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.