I use a Sunpack MZ440AF and it works fine with the newer bodies (is a digital flash.) It's a basic TTL unit - manual zoom, TTL auto flash only.

I also have a Vivitar 283. Nice unit - non-dedicated, manual and non-TTL auto, 4 manual settings, 4 auto settings.

I also keep a small Fujica Auto-Strobo on hand (picked it up for $5 in the bargain bin.) Non-TTL auto with two power settings - very small and handy with the ME Super.

- MCC