Herbet Brasileiro wrote, "I got a shot...taken with a FA100/2.8...the
subject didn't like the picture... So I followed Aaron tips and here's the
result www.itsmysite.com/herbet.

Herbet, that's a fantastic difference!  You've gotta show it to your
friend!  I gotta try this!  I just purchased a new Compaq last night, gotta
get it up on line.

OT question:  Has anyone noticed that shopping for computers can be very
similar to shopping for cameras from some of the sleazy mail-order dealers,
or tires from most tire dealers?  i.e. do you want batteries with that
ZX/M?; do you want your tires balanced?; do you want a PC that will outlast
the ride home?; do you want that extra 64MB of RAM installed without
voiding your warranty?; do you want fries with that?

K.