That brings back memories.  Years and years ago when I first started in
photography I had to take a picture of a store front for an advertising client.
 To get the sun right, it had to be shot in the afternoon in the middle of
rush hour.  I set up a view camera with an exposure of 1/100sec.  As I recall,
10 multiple exposures at 1/1000sec was right on and there was no traffic.
You're on the right track.

--
Kenneth Archer + San Antonio, Texas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   ICQ #24980801