[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Use a very slow film and, perhaps, a ND or Pol filter, and make a long time
exposure of a busy street which would then show no people or traffic, as
they'd be moving too fast to register on the film. Some streets or roads
would look very strange devoid of people and cars. >>

Your whole comment reminded me an extended time exposure of all places Time
Square, circa 1870ish.
You see nearly nothing except a man sitting in a tall chair having his shoes
shined. The horse and buggy traffic we all know existed then, for all intents
and purposes, did not manifest themselves in the photo.

Suda Mafud,
A member of the http://www.Africana.com online community
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]