In a message dated 2/12/01 8:14:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Bear in mind that some people will not care in the least about a 92%
finder--it will match the cropping on their slides or their drugstore
4x6-inch prints.   >>

But..but aren't *we* responsible for what the final product is? Don't we need
to *know* the limitations of the camera and doesn't a 92% finder give us
(except for those of us who print odd sizes or edge to edge) the final
product?
And even when we shoot 100% viefinders, don't we mentally "crop" to the final
image anyway?
Lastly, doesn't the viewfinder only represent an extension of the lens itself?

Mafud