jeepgirl wrote:
> I suspect that the vast majority of readers of this group put
> less than 50 rolls a year through all their bodies combined!

[Was that part quoting someone else?]

> i think this would be interesting to know,  coming from a girl who shot 42
> rolls of film in two weeks....

2000:  150 rolls
1999:  149 rolls
1998:  118 rolls
1997:  94 rolls (didn't start shooting until late Spring)

42 rolls in two weeks sounds right -- at Pennsic I shoot about 20 rolls
(+/-5) in just under a week.  Some non-shooting weeks the rest of the
year bring the average back down again.

Sixteen and a half rolls so far in 2001.

                                        -- Glenn