You got me curious, so I went back to see my output.

        Last year I shot 80 rolls of film.  This seemed lower than normal to
me.  I went back further and saw that I took 146 the year before.  This year
I think I have only gone through about 6.  Most of my shooting is when it
gets warmer and of events.  Of these only about 20 may be reimbursed to me.

        I did find that I took over 4500 shots with my digital.  These are
everyday shots that I can quickly show to people for different events and
such.  I like the turnaround of the digital.  I love the images from my film
camera.

                        César
                        Panama City, Florida