Chris, If you plan to post it on the web please leave mine out.

I get enough juck mail as it is.  I would imagine a list
containing e-mail addresses would be a spammers wet dream come
true.

You might talk to Doug Brewer about Majordomo, it is very good
at sending things out to a mailing list.  Though most mail
programs have some capability of sending mail to a list of
recipients.  Even in Netscape you can just go through the list
and Bcc everyone.  Just put all the respondents in a separate
list from your personal one.

Once a month or so, depending on new additions and requested
deletions you can send out an updated list.

--Tom