Pal wrote:
>Theres no reason why fps should go down while the data imprinting is
engaged. In contradiction to other dataimprinting systems, Pentax' data >is
printed while the film is winded and the exposure time the data is imprinted
with is certainly so fast that the fps rate won't interfer..

Assume that my camera has a half-exposed roll and camera will be having
exposure information about already exposed
films.

At this time, If I remove the battery to replace with new one, will I loose
all the exposure data?

Bye
Ramesh