> Ken wrote:
> Another thing to consider is whether or not the data imprinting
> could be turned off.  I would think that the data imprinting (on
> each frame) will tend to slow down the winding.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ken

Hi Ken,

don't know if data imprinting can slow down the winding or not.
However, I know that data imprinting can be turned off. If I recall
correctly, one needs to rotate the left dial to the D (data
imprinting) position, than data imprinting can be turned off or on by
pressing AE L button.

Ciao, Matjaz