Erwin Vereecken wrote:

> Not that I have too high expectations, but "semiprofessionel"
> is a poor choice of words, because it can be interpreted as
> "not suitable for profesionel" all to easily.

The text also says "professional travel and reportage photography". I
think this suits very well. The MZ-S is no all purpose pro camera.
It's a different camera for the ones who want an alternative to
F5/EOS1 and likes, more like a Leica but with up to date autofocus
and exposure features. In fact, there are professional areas where
the MZ-S won't work. Pentax is well aware of this I think. I can
accept the term semiprofessional without a problem.

Ralf