On 16 Feb 2001, at 20:18, Jens Bladt wrote:

> At home I use three Multiblitz strobes.

I second that - I own a pair of Multiblitz Compact 400 strobes,
the kit was about CAD$1700 new including umbrellas.  I love
the kit, the flash sync works great as well.

Jens is correct about the flashmeter, the basic Polaris works
well, and you may want to save a bit for stands, softboxes
(I use Photoflex Medium and Stripdomes) and maybe a
snoot.

With any luck, If I receive another windfall, the all
powerful Pentax list Purchase Enabler will enable me
to purchase another Compact 400 or 200, or maybe
the 67II system I've been looking at!

Cheers,
Brian