In a message dated 2/17/01 2:31:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I am not trying to say that these topics are not worth discussing.
Rather, I
 am suggesting that this should not be the forum for discussing them.

 But, what do I know... >>

In every serious conversation, lightweight, or sometimes weighty
conversations are interspersed with the so-called "nitty-gritty" topics.

I actually enjoy the segues, particularly since they don't deal with fluff
but almost always about something serious, where I, despite myself, learn
something ... at least the list has never broken out in conversations about
the size of girl's knockers...or has it? <bg>

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]