[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Don't see how the Motor A batteries would power the camera........ >>

Mike,

I could be wrong and it's easy to test, but I remember using the Super
Program with Motor A and having no problems until I took the Motor A off.
Then the low battery signal would light and the camera promptly quit.  I
thought that perhaps the batteries in the Motor A were supplementing the
button cell in the camera.

By the way, I think B&H has the LX remote battery thing but price is $35+  :-(

Regards,  Bob S.