Hi all, this is my first posting in PDML since i joined.
I owe a MZ-7 and also has in hand a PZ1P.  I am in need
of a sharp and good zoom at long focal length.  After doing
some research, this is the list i narrow down to:

[Tokina 828AF PRO 80-200 f2.8]
Diagonal Angle of View 30°20'-12°20'
Closest Focus Distance from Film Plane 1.8m (5.9ft)
Filter Size 77mm Diameter 84mm (3.3")
Length 184mm (7.2")
Weight 1,350g (47.2oz)
Tripod Mount: Not sure

[Sigma 70-200 f2.8 EX]
Angle of View 34.3º-12.3º
Closest Focus Distance from Film Plane: 180/70.9
Filter Size 77mm Diameter 84mm (3.3")
Length 183mm (7.2")
Weight 1,220g (43oz)
Tripod Mount: Not sure

[Pentax 80-200 f2.8]
Angle of View: 30.5º-12.5º
Diaphragm: Fully automatic
Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.4m (4.6 ft.)
Macro Magnification: 0.19x
Filter Size: 77mm
Weight: 1,507g (52.7 oz.) w/hood; 1,591g (55.7 oz.) w/tripod mount
Tripod Mount: yes

All 3 are pretty heavy and @ 77mm.  Does the Tokina have a good tc to go along?
The sigma has the 1.4x & 2x but it seems to be available only for Nikon D mount, anyone
uses them on their MZ and ZP?
I believe the pentax tc should work with the pentax prime right? Anyidea if black is available for pentax?
What is the difference for the price for these 3 lens in your country?
What do you think of the focusing speed for that 3?

CHeers, Jason