The site is nice.  I like the short lens 'reviews in a nutshell'.  No
technical difficulties at all.

Maris

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Nemerovsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 4:00 PM
Subject: Web Gallery Update

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a while now, not having any extra time to participate
in the lists discussions.  However, today I managed to update one area of my
web site.  My pentax equipment summary list just got bigger, and now
includes pentax zoom summary as well as 3rd party K-mount primes summary.
Take a look at
http://home.att.net/~alnem/html/equipment_review.html
My plans now include an update to the part of the gallery that contains
images (specifically wedding pictures and portraits), and further work on
3rd party zoom lens and m42 lens summaries.

Let me know if there are any "technical difficulties" accessing these web
pages.

Alexn
http://home.att.net/~alnem/