Cy wrote:

> Tacks a Micka! I think is right but the spelling probably is wrong.

Thanks for a good try and a good (friendly) laugh, Cy.
Not only did you get the spelling wrong but also the morphology....:)
BUT, and importantly: phonologically you did quite well (well, at least for an
American..:) ). You would have been well understood and gotten a smile in response.

You wrote, literally translated: "Thanks o Much" (where the "s" is the first letter of
"so", mistakenly attached to the word "thank".) In Swedish it goes "Tack så mycket",
or simply "Tack" (which of course is close to the Danish "Tak" and the Norwegian
"takk", and obviously ethymologically the same word as the English "thank" and the the
German "danke". (I bet there is a Fries variant too, and maybe a Dutch one?) ).

Tack,
Lasse